AREAS OF STRENGTH:
- 64% of respondents did not report feeling hopeless about themselves or their lives-an overall improvement from intake to 6 months post graduation follow-up with depression scores
- 64% of respondents reported reduced or not having anxiety at all- an overall improvement from intake to 6 months post graduation follow-up with anxiety scores
- 100% of respondents reported no desire to end their life 6 months post graduation
- 100% of respondents reported no suicidal ideations 6 months post graduation
- 54% of respondents reported not feeling stressed out 6 months post graduation
SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT:
- Implement more stress management skills in the IOP curriculum.
- Increasing Aftercare participation to reinforce skills to reduce depression and anxiety scores as well as stress management.