The Behavioral Wellness Group is a free standing facility doing individual, couples, family and group therapies as well as psychological testing, medication management and Intensive Outpatient Programming. We are always looking for new clinicians and office personnel who can add to our reputation.
We are always happy to hear from available candidates in the following areas:
- Child and Adolescent Therapist - an independently licensed clinician with a .focus on working with children and adolescents 18 and younger and their families
- Couples, Marriage and Family Therapist - an independently licensed clinician with a focus on working with couples and families
- Independently Licsensed Mental Health Clinicians - Independently licensed Clinical Counselors/Social Workers to do therapy with BWG children, adolescents and/or adults.
- Independently Licensed Psychologists - A Licensed Ph.D. or Psy.D Psychologist to do therapy and testing with BWG patients.
- Masters Level Psychologists - To do therapy and psychological testing under supervision.
- Post Doctoral Psychology Fellows - BWG accepts Post Doc Fellows to do therapy, testing and/or IOP with BWG patients.
- Practicum Students - BWG accepts Masters and Doctoral level Practicum students to do therapy, testing and/or IOP with BWG patients.
- Prescriber - A Psychiatrist, D.O. or Licensed Nurse Practitioner willing to do medication management with current BWG patients
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org