Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
An IOP is often recommended for individuals who do not require medical supervision and can live at home. This type of program is designed to accommodate work/family schedules and begin a long term recovery. The Behavioral Wellness Group offers five types of IOPs.
- Dual Diagnosis IOP for those with both a chemical dependency and mental health disorder.
- Health and Wellness IOP created for those with a mental, an emotional and/or physical condition working to regain life coping skills.
- Daytime or Evening Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) IOP for those struggling with intense emotions along with isolation and self-harming behaviors or thoughts.
- Adolescents who need to focus more intensely on developing healthy coping skills.
- College Mental Wellness IOP for those 18-25 enrolled in a college or university who struggle with intense emotions looking for coping skills.
- In Person DBT Mental Health IOP for those 18 years or older who may be struggling with past trauma, interpersonal relationships, emotion dysregulation, distress tolerance, and related mental health issues.
Which Program Is Appropriate for Me?
- Intensive Outpatient Programs: 3 times a week for 8 weeks
- Assessments available within 48 to 72 hours
- Court-ordered Chemical Dependency assessments are also available